Music: vernacular of the soul


dj

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

sorry folk
took a lil blog hiatus
cuz
ummm
i aint really got no damn reason
except



laziness

so

here goes:


Ok yall know me and moms started bootleg speaking again

That weekend i spent at her house was mad awkward but pretty uneventful

However


I need her to friggin step back for a second

Yeah, yeah
i know i wanted us to be closer and ish but.....
she's annoying the hell outta me now

She calls every damn day
Why?
u friggin tell me

all she does is say the same stuff
We aint even nowhere near that close for me to come up with things to say everyday

She needs to give me some dang space
Did i mention that she comes over unannounced
just drops by
all smiling and shit

but of course i cant tell her to take her ass home cuz wasnt nobody tryna have her over

I know i sound ungrateful but

she cant just be takin it from 0-60 like that


I told her i'd visit her church every once in a while
meaning
3 or 4 times a year

She thinks that means every other Sunday
ummm
no

For yall that was prayin that me and moms would start talkin
can yall make some slight changes
tamp them prayers down a bit

cuz

i might end up killin the woman

22 public opinion:

Anonymous said...

If she comes over unexpected pretend that you were just heading out. This way you can walk her out and you can get some fresh air and go right back into the house, alone.

Jazzy said...

LOL - your relationship with your mom reminds me soooooooo much of the one I have with my mother.

They mean well girl...they really do.

Does your mom snoop through your things like my mom does?

The Flyyest said...

LMAOOOOOOO.....


maybe she is jus happy that yall are on speaking terms again

dessex said...

coming over without a call will get you shot at my crib...I hope y'all work things out.

1/3 said...

hmmm yea that calling everyday when you both are trying to work on getting along can be awkward:-(. Maybe you should tell your mom in a nice way you need a little space. Hey its better then blowing up at her cause she's all in your face. I hope things work out for you as well lol

P.S. You've been tagged!!!! lol

Desy said...

hahaha- my step mom does the same thing when it comes to conversation... and she asks questions that i could have sworn i'd already answered....*smh*... haitian women kill me sometime...

*getting on knees* Dear God, can I make some revisions to my Deja prayer? Cause I'm scared she's gonna break your 'thou shall not kill commandment'

marky said...

Hope it gets better with you and moms Dej.Thanks for the shout out.

The Jaded NYer said...

thank goodness my moms lives too far to pull that ish...

good luck with that whole situation; I know firsthand how touchy it can be!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

welcome back and dont kil nobody woman

kit von b. said...

sigh. i have yet to start speaking to mine.

-KB

Anonymous said...

lmao!
I didnt know you were seeing your mom, last time I came here the Congo stuff scared the hell outta me.
You certifiably crazy, you know that?
Chanell AKA forgot my blogger password.

dejanae said...

urban thought:
man. i wish it was that simple
Then she'd start asking questiona about where i'm head and ish

opinionateddiva:
haha
she used to when i lived with her
i dont leave her unattended.lol

flyyest:
that may be
but thats no friggin excuse

dessex:
hmmm
nah
the shooting thing might be a bit harsh

1/3:
i've tried that but before i can finish, she takes it as a personal attack

desy:
man
i dont get it
maybe we need to get them into some support group or something

marky:
thnx man
lol.no prob

jadednyer:
thnx for that
have a feeling ima need it

allmit:
*waves*
i plan on keepin my black ass outta jail

karrieb:
hope that works out forya hon

chanell:
giiiiiiiiirl
man.
if im crazy, then ur ass should be institutionalized right along with me
u know im still waitin for that post right?
get to figuring out that password

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHHAA this shit is hilarious, is like when e and my mom are on speaking term (currently is a big old HELL TO THAT NO!!!) she starts some extra shit like I gotta be there every damned night and when I'm not then is this whole why you ain't come or call?!!

Don said...

lol @ tamp them prayers down a bit. i feel you. i haven't seen my moms in over 8 years yet we talk once a week. we work better like that i guess.

Sass said...

lmao..i especially feel u on that church shit...my mother has just started going to this new church and turned into an evangelist on me lol

Don said...

and yes i have to sit and listen to both miss jackson and da art of storytellin'


no doubt.

Don said...

you're the one jammin'...

CHA CHA said...

Well there is no such way to bring the prayer down but at least you gave her the benefit of the doubt..

Glad you are back.

Still Patrice said...

lol... my momma used to pop up unannounced until one day she saw me laying on the couch watching her from the window and not moving! you don't just drop by hmmm


and welcome back

dejanae said...

qucifer:
aint that some annoying shit

don:
sometimes distance is key to making a relationship work dammit

sass:
lol
u gon be next

pocahontaz:
uh
im tryin
thnx hon

pajnstl:
lmao
that's cold

Roddykat said...

That's how moms are, I'm afraid. They don't seem to realize that just because ya'll are talking that doesn't mean that there is no work that still needs to be done. you're her baby, if it was someone else, it'd be different. Sorry that doesn't make it any better on your part. And treater her like a soliciter is not always a bad thing. I've had to do that with my mom and other fam because they came by unannounced. That has since changed. Roddy don't play that and the wife is worse. you might just have to tell her. until then. Hint dropper you be.

dejanae said...

she does not take hints well.lol